As usual, a whole lot has happened since I wrote last. I will conveniently list the latest events below, as this seems to be a very efficient way to quickly update...
Note: Events are in order of memory at the time of writing.
1. I made great chicken and dumplings last night! I am very hungry right now, sorry.
2. I bought two new pairs of flip-flops! My cutest pair you can see below (picture and link curtesy of Amazon.com). I got an all black pair, but it is the same as that one rhinestone wise. My other pair is a pair of squishy Under Armour brand ones.
3. I'm getting pretty good on the violin. The Baby dog doesn't cry so much when I play anymore.
4. Grannee is coming! She should arrive next Tuesday! So excited!
5. I finished Biology! I call my teacher for my final grade stuff tomorrow and I will be officially done. He said that if I ever need a letter of recommendation for anything to give him a call and he would write me a good one.
6. I bought a pink acoustic guitar! Kind of. I actually was playing with it today while waiting for my violin teacher to get to the store for my lesson. It is pink. It burst into tears when I left without it. So, I called up the store on the way home and told them to put a "SOLD" sign on it and I would be back tomorrow to pick it up.
7. I am sooo not liking parting with my money. I am what you call "frugal".
8. I am going on vacation soon! Mom, Brother, Grannee, and I are going to Tennessee to visit my great-aunt and uncle who live there. We are all (minus brother who lacks the ability to be enthused) extremely excited about going!!!!! (I put !!!!! because we are that excited)
9. My T-Cells (main part of immune system) are not growing :( However, I'm still not getting sick :D
10. Because my T-Cells are really very low, I will not be going to school on August 9th like every other average-Joe public schooler in my county. This also means, that Brother is going to go to high school before me... That stinker!
11. It also means that I probably won't have to do all my IB homework :D
I have more stories to tell you, but I don't have more time to tell them. So, good-bye for now, and I will write again later.