I know I haven't posted in a long time, and this isn't really going to be a post post, most like an announcement. I won't be doing real posts until I get my school work done, sorry.
I am going to be on the All Children's Hospital Telethon! I will be appearing Saturday, June 5th at 8:42pm St. Petersburg, FL, U.S.A time. You can watch me live at that time at www.allkids.org/telethon. If you are international and want to watch, there is a list of world clocks here where you can see how your time zone compares to mine, and do the math.
I can do a back bend! I just did it maybe half an hour ago. I haven't been able to do one in years, and I was so happy that I cried. Mom was very thankful that I cried because she has been really emotional/hormonal/not herself lately and has been experiencing mood swings.
Other announcements that aren't as important, but I should probably mention before they get too far out dated:
1. (This actually has happened since before last time I posted, but I didn't have time to write about it) Brother has a girlfriend! You can find a picture of her HERE. She is the blond girl next to the Asian girl (Sleeping Beauty, if you know her) on the far left. Brother has his arm around her in the picture.
2. I learned how to light the grill! I can now complete this dangerous task all by myself without any human supervision!
3. Brother caught his hair on fire, because he thought he already knew how to light the grill! He did loose some of it, and had a tiny burn above his lip. His hair has since grown out and been re-cut.
4. My dad killed one of the foxes that has been hunting his chickens. Don't worry. I looked it up, and it is perfectly legal since we live in a rural area.
Foxes are not afforded protection from humane control measures. However the law does prevent the use of poisons or illegal traps or snares to control foxes, and it is illegal to shoot them in urban areas including parks.
5. I got in my first car accident! Kind of. I was pulling the old van out of the drive way and it had the trailer attached. I miss-judged, or didn't look in my mirrors well enough or something, and when I gave it gas (the old van has a kick) it ripped up the gate. I was very worried that my dad would be very mad, so I made him fresh rice for when he got home.
6. Everything was fine because Dad didn't notice that the gate was torn to pieces. He only noticed that Mom had backed up the van into his big garage and made a crack in the trunk. Pictures available later. He noticed the gate after Mom told on me. Dad said that she should have been watching me better, I have no experience driving. I, sensing her immaturity, explained the situation to her saying, "You are in trouble and I am not." in a sing-song voice with a smile on my face.
7. Mom and I shaved the two hairy border collies for the summer. One of them, who I believe has the code-name "Clown" has a Mohawk down his back and tail because of this. People drive by our house to stop and laugh at him. His life is now fulfilled.
8. I started violin lessons.
9. This Friday is Brother's last day of school!
Okay, that I all I can think of for now. Thank you and have a nice day!
Love, Miss E.